Blog > What are these called?

I’m putting handles on an internal door and they have bolt/screw type things that attach by going right through the door attaching to both handles.

They are too big by about 10mm and I damaged one so need to buy another one but have no idea what they are called.

Any idea?

Be Sociable, Share!