Blog > bay window panelling

Im going to add panelling to my bay window to add the character back. Im painting it white so is mdf ok? what is the turned wood called? Can i buy this of do i have to fashion this too?

Ive added a pic below of what im after, but its the turned trim im not sure about!

Be Sociable, Share!